Post-A-Comment

Guestbook

Here are what some of our customers have said about our preschool.

[ Submit your Comments ]

Joanna Benson
Yorba Linda, CA
4/12/2012 2:08 PM
" I went to Village almost 20 years ago. I have some of the best memories from my time there. When one of their rabbits had a litter of babies, I received one of them as a pet and the rest of the litter went to a friend of mine that had a farm.  My mother always tells the story about when I brought home an egg I had found on the playground and exclaimed to her that "Eggs don't come from grocery stores, they come from chickens." These days, their chickens are in coups but they still have turtles and many of the same things that I loved as a child. My favorite memory is that of the science center. Apparently, this is the only one of it's kind in California. I wish that I was staying in this area so that I could send my children here one day. "

Rebecca & Michael Bright
Village Yorba Linda
3/27/2012 2:12 PM
" Anabella still asks to play with her friends at “old school”.  She loved her time at Village PreSchool and still talks of her teachers fondly.  It was a home away from home for her.  We were sad when she was too old to attend anymore. "

Edana
Village Yorba Linda
3/27/2012 2:05 PM
" I love that my daughter plays, sings and gets dirty, with scratched knees, playing with her friends in such a down to earth and friendly environment.  The artwork is real because they get to use their imagination instead of trying to fit a mold.  And the things she learns in science come up at home like where electricity comes from and how earthworms don't have bones.  I also love that they bring in extra fun like soccer and gymnastics.  The administration is very understanding and helped us help our daughter through the transition of a new baby + many other challenges.  This is a place that lets kids be kids and gives them room to grow and explore.  My daughter loves school. "

Rebecca and Michael Bright
YL Village
3/23/2012 2:15 PM
" Franchesca loves going to school at Village.  She has learned so much!  At only 2 ½ she knows her colors and uses words to tell us what she needs.  She has grown so much.  We love the Village Pre School family and are so glad to be a part of it. "

Sandra Becerra
Yorba Linda Village
3/19/2012 2:20 PM
" I love that you teach science.  Madison was nice to tell me I have bones and worms don’t have bones.  And I even think I heard her say I’m a mammal. "

April Glassburn
Chicago
10/20/2011 2:09 PM
" My daughter Holly went to "The Village" from the age of 3 to 5 when we were transferred to Chicago.  I have such fond memories of the school and Mrs. Villenueve.  What a wonderful person she was.  Holly expecially loved the laua's each year and Mrs. Villenueve would take her and a group of the kids to Fullerton where she taught early childhood education and they interacted with the students. Makes me feel good to see the preschool is still there and thriving.
 "

April Glassburn
Chicago
10/20/2011 2:09 PM
" I forgot to mention that Holly was at "The Village" 1973-75. "

Molly Watson
Yorba LInda, CA
8/3/2010 2:35 PM
" What a wonderful Preschool!  There has never been a day that my son hasn't wanted to go to school.  The staff is caring and knowledgeable in the needs of early education.  I love how their program encompasses not only social, math, reading, and writing skills; but also a science program.  Through science, the students learn to question and learn by experimenting. The summer program is also wonderful because they "travel" the world learning about different countries & cultures, which encourages children to try new things.  I'm grateful for Village Preschool. "

Molly Watson
Yorba Linda, CA
8/3/2010 2:34 PM
" What a fantastic preschool!  From the first day my son started school here he loved it!  All of the staff members are caring and well educated in the needs of early eduction.  I love how the program includes not only social skills, math, reading and writing skills; but also a science program.  The students learn how to question and learn through experimenting.  I love how they have live birds, bunnies and turtles too!  There summer program is awesome because they "travel" the world learning about different countries and cultures, which broadens their horizons, and encourages students to try new things.  I'm grateful for Village Preschool. "

Karen Rebeck
Sarasota, FL
6/23/2010 8:12 AM
" "My son Joshua attended village preschool during 2009 summer vacation. I live in FL. My family however lives in Visalia.Joshua is my 3rd child therefore I`ve had quite a bit of preschool experience. I have to say that as a mother of 3 Village Pre-School is the best school any of my children ever attended.All the staff felt like family to my son. They are amazing wonderful staff and they really do care about every child attending.If you are a mom looking for a great daycare for your child....this is the one!!! " "

Karen  Rebeck
Sarasota, FL
4/4/2010 8:13 AM
" "If you are currently looking for a super fantastic daycare for your child...this is the one. I`m a regular summer visitor from fl. I have 3 children and my youngest Joshua is now 4. Joshua attended the summer program at village pre-school in 2009. This daycare is absoluely amazing. I have visited several daycares where my own children have been to  or children of friends and I have to say that this daycare and staff is amazing. The staff is like one big family. They love all the children and give them the attention they need. I only wish this daycare was here in Florida near me.I have never seen in any daycares in the past including daycares that my own friends own that have such wonderful and patient teachers that actually love their job and are so wonderful with all the children. This school also has a great curriculum. I`m planing on bringing Joshua again this summer for another brillant experience. I feel that during the 3 months that he has attended village pre-school he has learned so much. As a mother of 3 I highly recommend this daycare for your child.I can`t say enough about all the wonderful teachers!!!" "

Carolyn R
Visalia, CA
2/1/2010 8:14 AM
" "I wanted to express how wonderful the Village Preschool is.  I have been very picky about were I send my child and the staff at Village Preshool have made me feel confident that my child will be taken very good care of while I am at work.  My daughter loves Ms Patty and loves seeing her in the morning when we arrive.  She also loves her Teacher Ms Elma who treats her like her own.  My daughter misses her when she is gone, which proves to me how much she cares. My daughter loves all the animals and activities that the school proves.  I thank all the Staff for making my days easier at work.  My daughter has progressed so much since she has been attending.  This is a great school to send your child." "

Zelie Slack
Yorba Linda, CA
10/7/2009 11:17 PM
" I just want to say that if you're looking for a FANTASTIC place for  your child, look no further.  Village Preschool has helped to potty train three of my children and also helped to encourage my picky eaters to try new foods.  AMAZING!!!  I love the science program, the monitored sand play area, the live animals, the huge playing area in the back, the caring and very loving staff.  VILLAGE PRESCHOOL ROCKS!!!  Thanks for the peace of mind!!!  LOVE IT!!! "

Gordon Mehrten
Lemoncove CA
8/29/2007
" Date:  July 27, 2007
To: Village Preschool
From:  Gordon & Kelley Mehrten
Subject:  Kevin’s final day at Village Preschool

This memo is to inform you that Kevin Mehrten will be leaving Village Pre-school on August 22, 2007 to begin his first day of Kindergarten at Three Rivers Union School.  His last day at Village Pre-school will be August 21, 2007.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank Skip and Carol Passmore and the whole staff at Village Pre-school for the services the school has provided for our son Kevin during his stay at Village Pre-school.  We would also like to acknowledge the efforts of Ms. Raquel Perez, who was Kevin’s teacher for most of his stay at Village Pre-school, whom we truly enjoyed having as Kevin’s teacher.  The work that Kevin brought home from his class with Ms. Raquel was exciting and wonderful from the practice of writing his name and learning his alphabet to the artwork that we received.  We started at home with television channels like Nogin and tapes from Baby Einstein but enjoyed having Kevin at Village Pre-school for the interaction with classmates and teacher that he needed to prepare him for Kindergarten and school in general. The loving atmosphere, philosophies, and wonderful work that Kevin brought home from school was exactly what we were expecting from a Pre-school atmosphere and definitely what we were wanting for our son rather than just a "

village preschool